$15.00 an hour
Are you looking for your next big adventure?
Working with team members, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate has experience with fast food service, the ability to multitask, is comfortable taking directions and working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare and cook menu items by following instructions and adhering to standardized recipes and specifications
- Move between stations depending on the needs of each service
- Ensure that the food preparation, quality and presentation meet organizational standards
- Prepare sauces and assist prep-cooks prior to service
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by maintaining occupational health & safety standards (e.g., WHMIS labels, food handling and storage, hygiene etc.)
- Help keep track of kitchen inventory, including food, supplies and equipment
- Perform kitchen work station opening and closing duties as required
- Report any concerns, incidents, losses to management
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, oven.
- Read food order slips and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Pre-cook items such as hamburgers or pizza, to prepare them for later use.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings
- Other related duties as required
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS
- Seasonal jobs start Mid May and last till after Labor Day
- There are no fees for job seekers
- Once your time has been completed, you’ll walk away with new job references, new friends, and memories to last a lifetime.
- 1 Year customer service experience
- Age 21 or older
- Must be legally able to work in America
- Have a high school diploma
- Clean background check
- A sense of adventure!!!
This job description doesn’t describe in detail all tasks that may be assigned but gives a general idea for the expectations of this position.
Management reserves the right to change and/or add to these duties at any time.